General Compulsory Uniform
- Black Academy Blazer showing the Co-operative Academy of Manchester logo
- An Academy tie
- White shirt with a collar (not a polo shirt)
- Black academy trousers or plain black skirt (knee length or just above). Trousers and skirts must not be Lycra or similar stretch material. Skirts must be straight and not pleated.
- Plain black socks, knee or ankle length
- Plain black shoes (No trainers, pumps, canvas, patterns or accessories or excessive decorative features). Shoes should not be on or above the ankle (i.e. no boots).
- Academy black jumper with red stripe
- As an additional item, Muslim students are permitted to wear a plain black headscarf.
- Academy T-shirt and/or long sleeved polo shirt
- Academy shorts
- Suitable trainers
- Academy tracksuit bottoms
For health and safety reasons all jewellery must be removed during a PE lesson and hair tied back.
- A watch and a small pair of stud earrings, 1 in each lobe, are the only jewellery to be worn in the academy. Ear ‘gauging’ (stretched ear lobes) are not allowed.
- Hair bands to be discreet and either black or dark navy blue.
- No facial/tongue/body piercings are allowed.